The Birthday Massacre The Birthday Massacre

Simple but good

Certainly better than what most who are new to flash can do. Assuming the the foreground of the movie section was original by you, I'd say you did a pretty swell job. It's a little mesmerizing actually. I would like to suggest however, that you be careful in future flash submissions with music not from the Audio Portal. I honestly don't think TBM or Metropolis Records would care, as a fairly underground band and label, but copyright hounds are out there, and you don't want to be in the scope of one.

Bahamut: ATWI80D 04 Bahamut: ATWI80D 04

Missing something...

Oh yes, it's MSI! The rest is fine. The ending is spectacular like fireworks.

Murray responds:

Woohoo!

Kewl Sonic Flash Kewl Sonic Flash

DAT WAS KOOL!!

No Rly, dat was so kool? How you make that in only a month?!?! You must be crazy good! You should teach me how to flash!! ^_^

The Wrath of Benny Hill The Wrath of Benny Hill

Quite Nice

I liked it, plain and simple... The music was a nice touch, both songs ;)

As far as improvements, You could beef up the graphics in a few places like the entrance scene and when the cube first leaves. Other than that, graphics were excellent, and I especially liked what you did with the view points in the jet fighting scene!

Flameviper responds:

Thanks. This was my first Flash, so I was just learning how to use things (of course, by the end I was a master). Have a nice day! :)

Jackie in Double Dragon!! Jackie in Double Dragon!!

Pretty Good,

At least is didn't suck by any means... was the music from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, or River City Ransom for NES?

Confined in Darkness Confined in Darkness

I hated it!

BUt I know a good flash when I see one, and this most definately was... if there is anything to improve on, it would be the audio, some voices sounded like they were coming from the wrong place, and the children laughing was too loud... Good Job though, but I still hated it.

Bahamut: ATIO80W 02 Bahamut: ATIO80W 02

I love Dr. Pepper as more than just a friend...

This was educational, while some what entertaining. Sometimes, with the damn fake voice, it was hard as hell to know what it was saying. And the video and sound got realy out of whack towards the end.

< To Afro_Stud >
If you were just changing your alias alot, why were they all female, and have a picture of a girl?

Murray responds:

I know about Speakonia voices, but I did not want to say everything in this flash! And I'm aware of the out of sync. Flash decided to be a bitch to me, so I was unable to get the sync done perfectly.

And PM Afro_Stud about his alias changing and the pictures of Christine.

Fun With A ShyGuy Fun With A ShyGuy

Hard to follow,

but it looked good.Nice choice with the Napoleon Dynamite music...

Target Madness Target Madness

LMAO!!!

Only movie I've ever given PERFECT 10's to! I love the way you used music that was actualy on DDR! This movie was funny as hell! Good job, and keep up the good work!

NathanThePirate responds:

Wow. That's pretty awesome. And you have done like 75 reviews. Thanks man!

Fallen Angel Fallen Angel

&quot;about a dream I had...&quot;

Just what kind of drugs are you taking?