Ambient Prologue Ambient Prologue

Maybe if I were on acid... but I'm not, and it sounds like you've thrown a lot of random sounds and anime dialogue together. Not a lot of musical talent in this one.

ti-on-suxandrox responds:

It's experimental, it's meant to challenge you a little. Everything follows a consistent tempo (except for the dialogue loop which speeds up with every repetition) they're all simply following different tempos that align at different sections similarly to some of Meshuggah's songs.

Trust me, this does have a bit of effort and musical talent placed into it. The drums for instance were programmed by me, and the layers of keyboard were played by me. Just because it's experimental doesn't make it bad.

Thanks for your review anyways. It's nice to hear your opinion.

Shipyard Shipyard

I can't believe I'm hearing this kind of quality for free. You have talent. I think the title fits the track perfectly, and it inspires imagery, while it keeps you bobbing along.

Autumn Voyage Autumn Voyage

Nice work

I've never played Runescape, but just seeing this "Evony" add on the side of the page made me feel like this would be an awesome part to the soundtrack of games like those. This is really nice work building from scratch even if it's a remake.

Zadamanim responds:

Glad you liked it! Especially cuz u say i captured the original feel of the song (probably). Hardest part of switching genres to get the same feel out of it, u know?

Drug Against War (KMFDM Cover) Drug Against War (KMFDM Cover)

KMFDM SUCKS!

Lol, it's like the early 90's SNES game version off A Drug Against War. I like it, but I'd like to hear the next version you put out. Definitely need to work on pitch and such in some of the main guitar parts.

I'm Jewish And Allergic To Gas I'm Jewish And Allergic To Gas

Sum it up in one line?

I dont think so... This wasn't so bad, but with submiting this, and the soon to be 80 or so Hitler based movies, it makes me question your "tolerance" we will call it, for the Jewish people. The quality on this song wasn't as bad as the others, but you should make more songs that you are actually singing, and show all the people who reviewed the YMCA redo, not to judge by the first hearing. You should show them that you have a high quality voice to match your stunning looks... :)