The Birthday Massacre The Birthday Massacre

Simple but good

Certainly better than what most who are new to flash can do. Assuming the the foreground of the movie section was original by you, I'd say you did a pretty swell job. It's a little mesmerizing actually. I would like to suggest however, that you be careful in future flash submissions with music not from the Audio Portal. I honestly don't think TBM or Metropolis Records would care, as a fairly underground band and label, but copyright hounds are out there, and you don't want to be in the scope of one.

Bahamut: ATWI80D 04 Bahamut: ATWI80D 04

Missing something...

Oh yes, it's MSI! The rest is fine. The ending is spectacular like fireworks.

Murray responds:

Woohoo!

Kewl Sonic Flash Kewl Sonic Flash

DAT WAS KOOL!!

No Rly, dat was so kool? How you make that in only a month?!?! You must be crazy good! You should teach me how to flash!! ^_^

Roberts Robot Repair Roberts Robot Repair

I ran all the way to the left, jumped, and fell out of the map. The art style and sound were good though.

Futurama Quiz Game 2 Futurama Quiz Game 2

The dog episode...

It makes me cry... Realy, nothing else in the world makes me cry, except for that episode, especialy in the end when they play the song, and the dog waits there for years for him, until it dies... The tears are coming on, so I have to go... Good Job...

bkdude responds:

yeah that was kinda sad wasnt it <:(

TheRedDot 2 TheRedDot 2

Right clicked...

Damn your so smart! I usualy cheat with the right click, but you could have just disabled it, instead of ending the game. Graphics wre okay, but could use some work.

Ambient Prologue Ambient Prologue

Maybe if I were on acid... but I'm not, and it sounds like you've thrown a lot of random sounds and anime dialogue together. Not a lot of musical talent in this one.

ti-on-suxandrox responds:

It's experimental, it's meant to challenge you a little. Everything follows a consistent tempo (except for the dialogue loop which speeds up with every repetition) they're all simply following different tempos that align at different sections similarly to some of Meshuggah's songs.

Trust me, this does have a bit of effort and musical talent placed into it. The drums for instance were programmed by me, and the layers of keyboard were played by me. Just because it's experimental doesn't make it bad.

Thanks for your review anyways. It's nice to hear your opinion.

Shipyard Shipyard

I can't believe I'm hearing this kind of quality for free. You have talent. I think the title fits the track perfectly, and it inspires imagery, while it keeps you bobbing along.

Autumn Voyage Autumn Voyage

Nice work

I've never played Runescape, but just seeing this "Evony" add on the side of the page made me feel like this would be an awesome part to the soundtrack of games like those. This is really nice work building from scratch even if it's a remake.

Zadamanim responds:

Glad you liked it! Especially cuz u say i captured the original feel of the song (probably). Hardest part of switching genres to get the same feel out of it, u know?

White Amerika White Amerika

Your moms white america

I liek the lines in the eagle's wings. They are very straight and well places, almost an architectural feel to them. I think the overall image would be more effective if it were rotated 90 degree clockwise. The message you are communicating is clear but it looks like it could use some polishing.

Oh and fuck you, you piece of shit.

Blue-Dolphin responds:

Meh, it's just a rough sketch... A REALLY rough sketch, I haven't been fucking around with anything beside white paper and HB pencils, but if I did this digitally, I think it would be a lot better.

Oh and fuck you too, you fucking ignorant goof.

dernald and gerrfy dernald and gerrfy

A+ Style

Great work! This has been my desktop background for a month now and everyone who comes over and sees it asks me about it. You need to do more of these..